Save it for a Rainy Day

8/27/2014

During the last half of the summer holidays the weather hasn't been amazing! Anyway, my friends and I have been making the most of our time off and today we decided to go shopping for school supplies, makeup and a couple of other things. I thought I would show you some of them and talk you through the items a bit.

The first couple of things I bought came from Boots. I spent a lot of time in there looking for the perfect concealer and moisturiser. I was originally looking for foundation but I didn't see any that I really liked.

The concealer is from Rimmel London and called 'Wake me up'.



The moisturiser I bought is 'Daily Essentials, Oil free moisturising day cream' by Nivea. I haven't properly used face moisturiser before so I am hoping this will be good.




The final thing I bought from boots was Freederm 'Fast Track'. It is supposed to reduce spots in 3 hours. I have only used it once so far but it does make a big difference to my skin. It is really good and worth buying.




Next I bought a new foundation brush in TKMax. It is an EcoTools brush and was £3.99 instead of the something like £6.99 you usually get them for in boots or other shops! I love TKMax because they sell things at such good prices! I had a set of books for £4.99 instead of £21.99!!!






Then I went and bought all my school stationary from Tesco, ASDA and WHSmith. I bought pencils, pens, colouring pencils, highlighters, a pencil case and this notebook which I thought was very cute!










I thought I would use this to write down notes of things I need to do, future blog post ideas, notes for reviews etc. I love the little pictures on the front!


Are you ready to go back to school or work?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts