March Favourites 2015

4/02/2015


Quote of the day - You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream (C.S. Lewis).





























Hello,

How was your April Fools day? I can't believe April is already here. New Years Eve doesn't seem like it was that long ago and now we're already over a quarter of the way through this year. The weather hasn't been that spring-y recently with the cold wind and cloudy skies, however the sun is beginning to come out today.


During March I found quite a few things that I really liked. Firstly, the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I love using this product. It has improved my skin a lot over the past few weeks and has helped it to become clear. It reduces redness immediately and gets rid of spots almost overnight. I think I will have to do a review of this in a future blog post.

Makeup wise, I have enjoyed using the Bare Minerals eyecolour. I have the Sheen Eyecolour in the colour Bahamas and the Shimmer Eyecolour in the colour Queen Phyllis (I love that name). I normally blend the two together using Queen Phyllis first over my eye lid and underneath my eyebrow and then Bahamas after that, over my eye lid. They give my eyes a nice colour and look especially good with a thin line of eyeliner. They were £15 and I bought mine in Boots.
 
I have had my Babyliss curlers for a few months now but decided I really needed to mention them in this post. I use them on a daily basis to make my naturally curly hair look more even. They tend to add volume to my hair  and you can either do loose, wavy curls or tight ringlets. They have a variety of heat settings so they suit any hair whether it is thin or thick.






























Finally, my grandmother gave me this very cute, Paris style, organiser. In here I have been writing lots of ideas for blog posts, lists of things I need to do and little notes. It has been a very handy thing to carry around and is the perfect size to fit in your bag.


What have you been loving this month? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts