Mini Beauty Haul

5/17/2015

Hello,

This weekend I visited the town with my friends and bought a few beauty bits. I got the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, Rimmel 'Stay Matte' pressed powder and a very cute Royal Cosmetic Connections powder brush.




So far I have used the micellar cleansing water three times, and I love it. It leaves my skin feeling so skin and is really good at removing makeup. I also feel it hydrates my skin. I think it is a really good thing to have since it allows me to clean my face really efficiently, yet thoroughly. I bought it in Superdrug for around £3 (I can't remember how much exactly).




Many of my friends already use the Rimmel 'Stay Matte' pressed powder so I thought I would get it and see what it was like. I haven't used it properly yet, but when I do I will post a review. I bought it in the colour 001 'Transparent' and it was £3.75 in The Powder Room.




The final thing I bought was a powder brush from Royal Cosmetic Connections. This was £2.99 in The Powder Room). I thought it looked quite glam compared to some of the other brushes.




I can't wait to try these new products out a bit more and let you know if I still like them.
Bye!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts